It's hard to believe that Fall 2016 is fast approaching and Summer is almost over. But with the end of one season, brings the beginning of another, and new fashion trends to play with! I love how modern and on trend bridesmaid fashion is this year, and I am even happier to bring to you some of my favourite plus size bridesmaid trends for Fall 2016.
1. Cap Sleeves. These dainty sleeves offer a little bit of coverage and are a great alternative to strapless. To add a vintage touch to your look, by choosing a detailed lace or a sheer fabric.
2. Sweetheart Neckline. You can't go wrong with a sweetheart neckline. This is a universally flattering cut and it also allows you to choose from a variety of accessories and necklaces to compliment your dress.
3. Flutter Sleeves. Vintage inspired, the flutter sleeve offers a beautiful and romantic feel to your dress as well as offering full coverage to your upper arms.
4. Floral Prints. Unique, romantic, and boho inspired, a floral print is a great way to add some character to your wedding party. Your bridesmaids are sure to want to wear their dresses again and again!
5. Tea Length. This retro inspired length is the perfect fit for an outdoor garden wedding. Fun and sophisticated, the tea length dress is incredibly flattering, and looks amazing in a variety of fabric choices.
I found all of these amazing dresses online at ASOS. I love that ASOS offers so many plus size bridesmaid options in beautiful, on trend designs at prices that won't break the bank!
Comments will be approved before showing up.