Although I'm sure mom would love a framed picture of you for Mother's Day, why not treat her to something a little more special this year?! If you want to spoil your mom for Mother's Day, I've put together a few of my faves for you in this handy little gift guide below that she's sure to love.
1. Eeha Matt & Nat handbag CAD $135.00: I love Matt and Nat handbags and accessories - not only for their style but for their quality and commitment to making products that use recycled materials and are animal-cruelty free. Don't give mom just another average handbag this Mother's day! With tons of products, designs, and colours, you will definitely be able to find something that she loves.
2. Jude Aqua Chalcedony Earrings CAD $110.00: Does your mom have a love of the tropics and travel? She's sure to love our gorgeous Jude Aqua Chalcedony earrings. Made from stunning faceted Aqua chalcedony gemstones that match the beautiful waters of a lush island in the sun.
3. Danielle Labradorite long silver necklace CAD $149.00: A nature lovers delight, our long Danielle Labradorite sterling silver necklace is a piece your mom can wear every day. Featuring a beautiful faceted Labradorite gemstone and a versatile easy to wear design that mom will love forever.
4. Royal Albert Vintage Teapot CAD $115.00: When I came across this teapot, I immediately thought of my mother. It's so quaint and old-fashioned! I'd love one to add character to my tea drinking evenings. Royal Albert has been producing fine china for over one hundred years, with most designs focusing on vintage floral patterns. So cute you might not even want to drink out of it!
5. Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Speaker CAD $149.99: Is your mom tech-savvy? Even if she isn't particularly technologically adept, a bluetooth speaker is still a fantastic gift. They're so easy to pair with a device, and Bose products have excellent quality that won't go unnoticed!
Comments will be approved before showing up.