I feel you. Right now, is strange, uncertain and it can feel scary to say the least. But this can also be a time to reach inward and take control of your feelings, emotions and life in general. And like I said, I feel you. I feel you in every sense of the word and in every way. I want to do my part by reaching out and sharing some of the things that I’ve been doing over the past couple of weeks to help keep my mind at ease and my vibes in a positive, hopefully state.
- Now is the time to head online and take advantage of your time to upgrade your skillset. Creativelive is the place to be. There’s no end to what you could learn there, I highly recommend. It’s one of my favourite places! www.creativelive.com
- Journaling is a fantastic way to get all your fears and anxieties out. Express yourself, to yourself! Write it out, and while you’re at it, start a gratitude journal to keep your mindset in the right place and remind yourself of all the goodness and love in your life.
- Facetime! It’s all about online connection right now. Connecting online beyond the peeps in your household is a way to help keep your mindset positive and the loneliness at bay. Hop on a call, zoom with all your buds or facebook messenger to stay in touch on the daily.
- Pinterest your dreams. Pinterest is another fabulous online place to hangout. Share and pin all the things you love and dream of in life. Dream vacations spots, outfit inspo, hair and beauty how-tos and enough recipes to literally last you a lifetime. You are sure to find something to keep you busy and dreaming. www.pinterest.com
- Do yoga. Connect with nature, take a walk (if allowed where yo live), sit on your balcony or backyard and listen to the birds sing and feel the breeze against your skin. Get close to yourself and nature to keep yourself grounded.
One of my favourite quotes right now is: “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Sending you all extra love and hope right now.