1. Cap Sleeves. These dainty sleeves offer a little bit of coverage and are a great alternative to strapless. To add a vintage touch to your look, choose a detailed lace or a sheer fabric.
2. Sweetheart Neckline. You can't go wrong with a sweetheart neckline. This is a universally flattering cut and it also allows you to choose from a variety of accessories and necklaces to complement your dress.
3. Flutter Sleeves. Vintage-inspired, the flutter sleeve offers a beautiful and romantic feel to your dress as well as offering full coverage to your upper arms.
4. Floral Prints. Unique, romantic, and boho-inspired, a floral print is a great way to add some character to your wedding party. Your bridesmaids are sure to want to wear their dresses again and again!
5. Tea Length. This retro-inspired length is the perfect fit for an outdoor garden wedding. Fun and sophisticated, the tea length dress is incredibly flattering and looks amazing in a variety of fabric choices.
I found all of these amazing dresses online at ASOS. I love that ASOS offers so many plus-size bridesmaid options in beautiful, on-trend designs at prices that won't break the bank!